Saturday, August 21, 2010

one week past?

It's been one week since I've been home. I miss Oxford already and won't be wandering for awhile I bet. But this blog is called A Case of Wanderlust not a girl who wanders 24/7 which implies that I wish I were traveling when I'm not all the time. So it's okay for me to wish I were abroad and not be.
glad you understand, that was a bit confusing.
since thennnnn.....well Thom and I ate more ice cream bars.
this is the left over carcass....bones....of our feast.

we went punting!

Smithies and a Harold-belt

Bristol looks like Amsterdam!

see?

they have comfy beds!

and yummy breakfasts....which are better than Oxford's?

and Continental Airlines doesn't know what lunch is? (or is that supposed to be a pillow, cause they didn't give us one of those either...)

I made an instant latte. quite tasty. Where has Oatmeal been all my life??????

I took apart my wallet finally. like, it's in pieces. seriously.

mmmmmm Starbucks...

so home has involved lots of coffee and oatmeal. And thoughts of the future. 
Current thoughts and venture: future planning of majors and college plans. 
current decision: constantly pending....I just know I want to write. 
and change the world. 
couldn't be too hard, could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment